Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Add some music to your day.
The Beach Boys's underrated tune says it very well. Music is all around us and if you listen closely, the sounds can heal you or make you smile.
Hey Little Girl - Syndicate of Sound
This classic piece of garage rock was blaring out of the radio when I went to the YMCA to swim the other day. At that moment, I could not think of a single song in the whole world that I would have rather heard. The classic meeting of sound and moment...and I think I swam some extra laps..










Add some music to your day.
The Beach Boys's underrated tune says it very well. Music is all around us and if you listen closely, the sounds can heal you or make you smile.
Hey Little Girl - Syndicate of Sound
This classic piece of garage rock was blaring out of the radio when I went to the YMCA to swim the other day. At that moment, I could not think of a single song in the whole world that I would have rather heard. The classic meeting of sound and moment...and I think I swam some extra laps..




 

1 comment: